It starts with a dream.
Dreams is an app that helps you find money for the life you want.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a member of the product engineering team, you will get the chance to work on all parts of our stack. We believe you have a strong background in engineering and programming – preferably with experience from multiple fields including financial technology.
What you’ll do
- Build out features and contribute with code over the whole stack
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the team
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather requirements
- Drive features and development of parts of the stack
What you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development working with one or many of the following programming languages and ecosystems: Ruby, Python, Go, Java, Node.js
- An ability to technically design, implement, and maintain scalable and high-quality web UIs
- Familiar with event sourcing architectures and tools such as RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
- An ability to dig in and work with large systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (English is our preferred working language)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives