Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 70 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm and Oslo.
We are growing and are looking for a web developer to join our engineering team.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a web developer, you will work with different teams across the organisation - engineering, marketing, and people operations to name a few - driving and supporting web development oriented projects and related activities. We believe you have a solid technical understanding enabling you to write well designed and efficient using best software development practices and in addition have an interest in and experience of design- and UX-related work.
What you’ll do
- Driving the various web related initiatives that we have in the organisation.
- Working actively to streamline standards, technologies and implementing best practices to ensure that we have a solid and maintainable way of working.
- Collaborate with external partners and make sure that what they deliver meet our standards and expectations.
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the organisation.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A few years of professional experience within the field.
- Bonus if you have experience of working with frameworks such as React and/or Vue.
- A result-oriented mindset not shying away from new challenges and problems.
- Seeing the fact that you'll work with several teams in different contexts as a positive opportunity.
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.