Start dreaming of a better future!
Every day, people use our app and card to make their dreams come true. It’s an experience so delightfully simple that anyone can do it. Big dreams, small dreams, shared dreams, environmental dreams… All dreams are welcome.
We make it easy for people to save more, spend less and have a positive influence on the environment. Together, we’re taking small steps towards a more sustainable future.
Dreams Sustainable is a nimble science and tech company, backed by the power of a big European bank - our friends at BNPP. We’re uniquely placed to help people make lasting, positive changes by making simple, everyday choices now. Come join us for the journey.
About the role
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at Dreams, you will be a key player in shaping the customer experience to achieve our mission to make our users save more and live more sustainable.
You will be responsible for building effective communication programs in our marketing automation tool Braze. You’ll make sure we get the most out of its capabilities by leveraging personalization, omni-channel communication and a lot of experimentation. As a result, you will not only increase customer engagement, but also drive revenue and boost customer lifetime value.
You will work in a cross-functional setting, together with designers, content writers, analysts and engineers to craft personalized and relevant communication programs in all stages of the customer journey. In addition to your analytical mindset and experience in working with marketing automation tools, you will bring a passion for conversion-led marketing communication, and a down-to-earth attitude. Most importantly, you will fully embrace our mission to help people use their money as a force for good.
What you'll do
Build scalable lifecycle campaigns as well as engaging one-off campaigns in order to boost CLV through cross- and up-sell
Help to prioritise Marketing Automation initiatives based on implementation effort, customer needs and company goals
Work in a cross-functional setting together with designers, content writers, analysts and engineers to bring new exciting CRM campaigns to life
Report on, and continuously optimise, CRM programs to make sure they are achieving their intended purposes
Create impactful messaging by defining appropriate user segments, relevant triggers and messaging personalisation
What you'll bring to the team
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Braze, Airship, Adobe or similar
Experience in taking a Marketing Automation Programs from idea through to execution
Experience in reporting and continuous optimization of customer journeys
An eye for conversion-led marketing communication
A pragmatic team player, confident in your own abilities
You fully embrace our mission to make financial management fair for the individual as well as the society
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety
- A hybrid workplace. We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can help you equip own home if you prefer working remotely (EU timezones only). We work to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of people no matter where they work from
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture where we encourage mold-breaking
- We prioritize our employees financial wellbeing – we provide pension, LTI plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks
- You'll get the opportunity to help many people feel better about money and live more fulfilled and sustainable lives
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to say hello. Please get in touch with our Dreams community.