Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, and to take greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
Having solid experience from engineering healthy products with growth in mind is imperative in this role. Matters of ITP, privacy protection, ad technologies, ad networks and sustainable tracking technologies should be familiar topics.
You will help us design a new kind of stack where growth capabilities are first-class; a natural element in the architecture itself. Having seen bolt-on type solutions, we want your help to make sure concepts like ID correlation, full funnel insights and event driven methods help drive our vision and mission forward.
What you'll bring to the team
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development in close proximity to the end-users.
- A healthy interest in tooling, evolving your own abilities.
- An absolute and eternal interest in where the market is heading in terms of growth, analytics and the technical aspects of activity tracking on the web.
- Knowledge of how marketing technically intersects with engineering.
- Experience from working closely with marketing team members; the understanding of where opportunities can be turned into abilities.
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety
- A hybrid workplace, where we work to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of people no matter where they work from. We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can help you equip own home if you prefer working remotely (EU timezones only).
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture where we encourage risk-taking, and mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees financial wellbeing – we provide pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, paid vacation, and friendly perks.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more fulfilled lives.