It starts with a dream.
Dreams is an app that helps you find money for the life you want.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 500,000 people find more than 5 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a member and of the product engineering team, you will get the chance to work on all parts of our stack. We believe you have a solid background in engineering and programming – preferably with experience from multiple fields including financial technology – paired with a product mindset and a strong interest in the end customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Build out features and contribute with code over the whole stack
- Drive the technical agenda in product development contexts
- Assist the PM in refinement-, feasibility-, alignment- and estimation exercises
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement efforts and making sure that best practices are enforced
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the team and facilitate onboarding of new team members
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather requirements
- Mentor and support your team members
- Collaborate with other Leads to improve practices, identify cross team efforts and help the organization to make use of your domain expertise
What you’ll bring to the team
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Previous experience leading teams in an agile environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (English is our preferred working language)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely – EU timezones)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives