Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 50 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo, and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help steer Dreams into the future.
What we need
At Dreams we are user obsessed, which means we’re on a constant mission to find excellent, elegant design solutions that solve real problems. That’s where you come in! As an experienced digital UX leaning product designer, you’ll be the bridge between our users and our product team – across the entire product lifecycle.
As a senior team member, you’ll play a central role in product organization, partnering closely with Product Managers, Tech, Product Insights, and our Behavioral Sciences team.
At Dreams, we value the community we’ve created – both inside our office walls and amongst our users. We believe you to be a kind-natured individual, an empathic and inspiring leader – motivated, experienced, optimistic, and a well of creative ideas.
What you’ll do
- Run design projects across the entire product life cycle - from idea to shipped product
- Allow users to ALWAYS lead the way, transforming Dreams’ business goals into emotional experiences that users absolutely love
- Work in a cross-functional environment, leading projects alongside the product, tech, and behavioural science teams
- Function autonomously, comfortable and confident to take full responsibility for your work, from A to Z
- Sketch on multiple concepts with speed, knowing when to produce low-fi sketches and prototypes and when to deliver pixel perfection
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 7 years’ experience designing people-focused product experiences
- Experienced with shipping people-oriented products, you are a UX-oriented designer who knows what it takes to launch world-class, user-friendly products
- Great communication skills, helping set up processes, bringing strategy to life, and mentoring other colleagues
- A love for big-thinking work, you’ll also constantly improve the existing experience, tweaking flows and polishing features. In other words you’ve got your head in the clouds and feet on the ground – a natural dreamer
- User Obsession: you filter your design instinct through user feedback – from existing data, hands-on user research, or by designing options for A/B testing
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Apply with a digital portfolio (PDF or website). Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!
We’re accepting applications on an ongoing basis. And since it’s summertime, we’ll be off dreaming and relaxing. Which means we won’t be reviewing applications until we’re back in mid-August. So expect to hear from us (if we’ve decided to move forwards with your application) after that. Here’s to a summer of dreams!