The words “save money” make most people feel anxious and excluded. Financial products and services do nothing to ease this burden. Enter Dreams, a solution built on human needs for human beings. We all agree that money has a great impact on emotional health and well-being. So let’s reach people on a fundamentally emotional level.
Dreams consists of 70+ talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing design team and are looking for a seasoned product designer to help steer Dreams into the future.
What we need
At Dreams we’re on a constant mission to find excellent, elegant design solutions that solve real problems for real people. That’s where you come in! As an experienced product designer with excellent UX chops , you’ll be the bridge between our users and our product team across the entire product lifecycle.
As a senior team member, you’ll play a central role in product organisation, partnering closely with product managers, tech, product insights, and our behavioural sciences team. Always voicing the users need.
At Dreams, we live by our values of being Human, Honest and Courageous – both inside our office walls and with our users. We’re looking for a kind-natured individual and natural leader that thrives in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead design projects across the entire product life cycle - from idea to shipped product, and then iteration
- Allow users to ALWAYS lead the way, transforming Dreams’ business goals into emotional experiences that users absolutely love
- Work in a cross-functional environment, leading the UX work in collaboration with product management, tech and user research
- Function autonomously, comfortable and confident to take full responsibility for your work, from A to Z
- Sketch on multiple concepts with speed, knowing when to produce low-fi sketches and prototypes and when to deliver pixel perfection
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 7 years’ experience designing people-focused product experiences
- Experienced with shipping people-oriented products, you are a UX-oriented designer who knows what it takes to launch world-class, user-friendly products
- Great communication skills, helping set up processes, bringing strategy to life, and mentoring other colleagues
- A love for big picture-thinking, while constantly improving the existing experience, tweaking flows and polishing features. In other words you’ve got your head in the clouds and feet on the ground
- User obsession: you filter your design instinct through user feedback – from existing data, hands-on user research, or by designing options for A/B testing
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Apply with a digital portfolio (PDF or website). Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!