Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of friendly financial services.
The words “save money” make most people feel anxious and excluded. Financial products and services do little to ease this burden. Enter Dreams - a solution built on human needs for human beings. We all agree that money has a great impact on emotional health and well-being. So let’s reach people on a fundamentally emotional level. United around a single mission – to turn dreamers into achievers, nudging them to reject momentary satisfaction and instead invest in a sustainable future.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved with Dreams since we launched the app in 2016. Now we are raising the bar on financial services. The days when financial institutions could benefit from ignoring customers' needs is over. Period.
Our Dreams team consists of around 60+ talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm (HQ), Oslo and Berlin.
What we need
A flexible person who is extremely service-minded and can help us reach our goal of boasting the happiest customers in the finance industry. We currently have fantastic customers, something we are very proud of, and you will help us build on this by inspiring and helping them reach their dreams. As the voice and spirit of our brand in all customer communication, you are a social individual, motivated to drive engagement. Perhaps you have a background in the service industry, preferably in customer service. And you are a great writer passionate about your work – at Dreams that means new technology and the exciting world of finance.
What you’ll do
- Work on an hourly, part-time basis, approximately 10-15 hours per week, mainly on the evenings and weekends
- Communicate with customers – your main focus – primarily on chat and e-mail
- Develop and strengthen our community, helping manage our social channels, including our Facebook group Nordic Dreamers
- Work from our central Stockholm office when possible – working remotely is an option
- Collaborate with a world-class cross-functional team of developers, marketers, scientists, designers, and creatives
What you’ll bring to the team
- Problem-solving skills and a strong desire to encourage and inspire our customers to save for their dreams
- An excellent external communicator, you offer support wherever customers demand
- An excellent internal communicator, you work with the Dreams engineering team to unlock optimal customer solutions
- Fluency in Swedish and English – both written and spoken – with any additional language skills being a definite perk
- Motivation: the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Flexibility: ready to offer help when and where it’s needed
- Service-minded, you know precisely what our customers need and how to provide them with it
- A go-getter! We’re in a period of growth and things are moving quickly
You will report to our Community Manager and be a part of our growing community team.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!