In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to change that. To give people a better chance of achieving their dreams, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
Dreams is now entering one of the most exciting phases in its history and we are eager to tell you more!
What we need
We are looking for a seasoned product designer who wants to play a central part in moving Dreams into a new era. We want to meet with you who share our passion for functional beauty and making the complex easy and delightful. Someone who has a passion for beautiful design at the scale that evokes emotions amongst the ens users.
We are working with a hybrid between a central and embedded design team and you have no problem mixing your time between holistic design thinking and deep dive into user and business needs to ideate and innovate with your cross-functional team on new product features and functionalities.
At Dreams, we live by our values of being Human, Honest, and Courageous – both inside our office walls and with our users. We’re looking for a kind-natured individual who thrives in a collaborative environment. If any of that resonates with you, keep reading.
What you'll do
- Divide your time between defining our product design system and leading design in one of our cross-functional business units
- Be the clear link between Product and Brand Design to always push our design look and feel forward
- Contribute to design projects across the product lifecycle - from idea to shipped product, and then iteration
- Allow users to lead the way, transforming Dreams’ business goals into emotional experiences that our clients’ customers absolutely love
- Work in a cross-functional environment, design in collaboration with product management, engineering, and product Insights
- Sketch on multiple concepts with speed, knowing when to produce low-fi sketches and prototypes and when to deliver pixel perfection
- Drive Usability testing and be inclusive of and learn from user research, data analysts, and our unique behavioral science and sustainability team
- Help shape our design team’s culture by contributing to team initiatives, lending brain power in a design jam, and sharing your Friday music playlist :)
What you'll bring to the team
Experience in Designing and shipping world-class, user-friendly products at a product company or agency
- A visual expression that makes our digital products delightful and irresistible
- A ship small and learn fast mindset
- A comfortable communicator, bringing design decisions to life for your team and the wider organization
- You are autonomous and take full responsibility for your work and every last detail, every step of the way
- A user-informed approach. You’ll filter your design instinct through user feedback – from existing data, hands-on user research, or by designing options for A/B testing
What’s in it for you
Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues and a culture of psychological safety
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- An innovation-driven, fast-growing company with plenty of challenges to keep you on your toes
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- We prioritize our employee's financial wellbeing – we provide pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- Help people use their money as a force for good!
Apply with a digital portfolio (PDF or website). Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!