Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, and to take greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager who enjoys shipping user friendly, technically excellent digital products with high business impact.
You are a natural empathic leader and a compelling storyteller, ready to build tomorrow’s financial service that helps our users live a more sustainable life and feel good about their money
What you’ll do
- Together with your design, tech and insights partners you’ll define and develop the product vision, strategy, and key metrics for your product area,
- Continually monitor the market, the competition, usage patterns, user behaviours, business trends and technology innovations to set the direction and for your product area
- Help your team and the wider organization to understand the impact and contribution your team has to the companies business goals and strategies
- Lead product development and take responsibility for product delivery throughout the product life-cycle
- Take full responsibility for your product area and gather the team on the strategic direction for the team
What you'll bring to the team
- A deep passion in helping people to live a more sustainable lives
- Good knowledge of a Hypothesis driven, user centred, lean development processes
- Previous experience of creating and launching complex digital products to diverse audiences
- A business oriented mindset where you always connect your results to impact
- True passion for communication and storytelling, you enjoy sharing and inspiring the people around you
- A pragmatic and prestigeless team player, who builds trust and spreads calmness
- Deep knowledge of working with financial products
- Preferably Minimum 5+ years experience as Product Management (or similar) at a top-tier product company or agency
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety
- A hybrid workplace, where we work to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of people no matter where they work from. We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can help you equip own home if you prefer working remotely (EU timezones only).
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture where we encourage risk-taking, and mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees financial wellbeing – we provide pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, paid vacation, and friendly perks.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more fulfilled lives.