It starts with a dream.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
We are looking for a thorough, curious and communicative Backoffice and Customer Support Agent who can keep our customers happy and our fund investment processes running like clockwork. You will run the day-to-day routines of our Backoffice function, place investment orders on behalf of our customers, file financial reports, carry out regular checks of account balances, and handle technical errors together with our Engineers. In addition, you will assist our Customer Support team with answering questions and solving problems for our Swedish customers, as well as working closely with other teams to pass on ideas on how we can provide our customers with an even better product. We offer a minimum of 1 hour/day, but how much you’ll work depends on your ambition and schedule. We expect you to pay attention and actively pick up on things that don’t quite work - be it a technical bug, an inconsistent routine, or an unnecessarily complicated process - and not give up until you have an explanation or a better solution.
What you’ll do
- Place daily buy and sell orders through the investment portal of our partner bank on behalf of our customers
- Answer questions and solve problems for our Swedish customers via chat and email
- Enter the daily NAV (Net Asset Value) of our funds into our financial management system
- File financial reports and carry out regular checks of account balances
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather and spread insights
- Proactively ensure that everything works as intended, escalate issues and work with other teams to find a solution
What you’ll bring to the team
- Great and attention to detail - you are good at numbers and careful with where you place you commas
- Excellent communication skills - you have no trouble finding a common language with both customers and Engineers
- Initiative and problem-solving skills - when something doesn’t work you don’t give up, you get it fixed
- Responsibility - you feel responsible for your part and take pride in a job well done
- Language skills - you are fluent in both Swedish and English (written and spoken), and might even know an additional language
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility and great opportunities to learn more about financial systems and processes
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives