It starts with a dream.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What you’ll do
- Report to the CTO
- Assist the PM in grooming, feasibility and estimation exercises
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement efforts and making sure that best practices are enforced
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the team
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather requirements
- Mentor and support your team members - both existing ones and new recruits that are being onboarded
- Collaborate with other Leads to improve practices, identify cross team efforts and help the organization to make use of your domain expertise
What you’ll bring to the team
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development working with one or many of the following programming languages and ecosystems: Ruby, Python, Go, Java, Node.js
- Hands-on leadership
- An ability to work with all parts of the stack and an understanding of the importance
- Familiar with event sourcing architectures and tools such as RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (English is our preferred working language)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to help people live more fulfilled live