It starts with a dream.
Dreams is an app that helps you find money for the life you want.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
Who you are
- Someone who really likes to dig into the data, do exploratory data analysis to understand how to serve our customers and our business better through our products
- Strong communicator and insights advocate - can bring insights and recommendations to a wide range of colleagues with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Comfortable with statistical analysis and helping our teams build good hypotheses
- Engaged when collaborating with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create business critical data sets
What you do well
- Good understanding of how to apply quantitative methods to answer product and business questions.
- Perform analysis on large data sets and help teams set appropriate hypotheses for those data sets
- Establish measures of success for overall product performance as well as critical business cases
- Leverage quantitative analysis to understand patterns of user behavior and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build dashboards to be used by the teams to help them track KPIs and performance
- Design, develop, execute and analyze AB and multivariate experiments to support design decisions and user experiences
- Experience in data acquisition using SQL
- Some familiarity with Python
- Ability to develop visual representations of the data
- Manage data warehousing and ETL (Extract Transform Load)
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives