It starts with a dream - at Dreams we've made it easy to save, invest, or pay off debt.
Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of financial services. By figuring out how the human mind and heart tick, Dreams helps people put their money towards what matters - their Dreams.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved, invested and paid off debts with Dreams since we first launched the app on the Swedish market in 2016. Becoming available in Norway in 2017, demand has steadily been on the rise. And thus, we are currently expanding into Europe.
Our mobile applications
Every day, thousands of customers trust our apps to work for them and function properly forcing us to take great care and truly take customer feedback into consideration. Native at Dreams is represented by a small but highly skilled team of individuals taking responsibility for the overall experience and educating our cross-functional Product Teams on what possibilities the native toolsets present to us and our users.
We are now strengthening our mobile application team and are looking for a software engineer to help steer Dreams into the future.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Several years working with either Swift or Kotlin with a strong focus on the end user experience.
- Experience working with React Native is a plus.
- Thriving working in a cross-functional context, taking concerns from other competences into account and at the same time advocating for the mobile application technical agenda to constantly deliver high customer value.
- Being accustomed working and improving the whole chain from feature implementation to end customer delivery, through integration testing, continuous delivery and feature flagging, making sure that metrics are available and monitored enabling measurement of the impact.
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company where you have the chance to grow
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.