It starts with a dream.
Dreams is an app that helps you find money for the life you want.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
Our mobile application
Every day, thousands of people put their trust in the platform we've built for them. We must cherish that, truly care for our users and take their feedback into consideration.
Native at Dreams is represented by a small but highly skilled team of individuals taking responsibility for the overall experience, and educating our cross-functional product teams on what possibilities the native toolsets present to us and our users.
Now, we're looking for an iOS engineer to help steer Dreams into the future.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years working with iOS development and Swift with a strong focus on the end user experience
- Experience working with React Native.
- Comfortable working with tooling surrounding the native app ecosystem; ci/cd, release management etc.
- Working in a cross-functional context, you will join forces with other competences – from neuroscientists to designers and marketing experts, and advocate for the mobile application technical agenda to consistently deliver high customer value
- Improve the whole chain from feature implementation to end customer delivery You will do this through integration testing, continuous delivery and feature flagging, and make sure that metrics are available and monitored to enable measurement of the impact
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, you will bring a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that truly care for each other.
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable effective agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives