It starts with a dream - at Dreams we've made it easy to save, invest, or pay off debt.
Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of financial services. By figuring out how the human mind and heart tick, Dreams helps people put their money towards what matters - their Dreams.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved, invested and paid off debts with Dreams since we first launched the app on the Swedish market in 2016. Becoming available in Norway in 2017, demand has steadily been on the rise. And thus, we are currently expanding into Europe.
Working from offices in Stockholm, Oslo, and Berlin our team consists of around 70 talented and passionate individuals from 14 different countries. A truly innovative and international community. We are now strengthening our team and looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join us as we expand into Europe.
Who you are
- Someone who really likes to dig into the data, do exploratory data analysis to understand how to serve our customers and our business better through our products
- Strong communicator and insights advocate - can bring insights and recommendations to a wide range of colleagues with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Comfortable with statistical analysis and helping our teams build good hypotheses
- Engaged when collaborating with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create business critical data sets
What you do well
- Good understanding of how to apply quantitative methods to answer product and business questions.
- Perform analysis on large data sets and help teams set appropriate hypotheses for those data sets
- Establish measures of success for overall product performance as well as critical business cases
- Leverage quantitative analysis to understand patterns of user behavior and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build dashboards to be used by the teams to help them track KPIs and performance
- Design, develop, execute and analyze AB and multivariate experiments to support design decisions and user experiences
- Experience in data acquisition using SQL
- Some familiarity with Python
- Ability to develop visual representations of the data
- Manage data warehousing and ETL (Extract Transform Load)
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!