Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of friendly financial services.
The words “save money” make most people feel anxious and excluded. Financial products and services do little to ease this burden. Enter Dreams - a solution built on human needs for human beings. We all agree that money has a great impact on emotional health and wellbeing. So let’s reach people on a fundamentally emotional level. United around a single mission – to turn dreamers into achievers, nudging them to reject momentary satisfaction and instead invest in a sustainable future.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved with Dreams since we launched the app in 2016. Now we are raising the bar on financial services. The days when financial institutions could benefit from ignoring customers' needs is over. Period.
Our Dreams team consists of around 70 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm (HQ), Oslo and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for a Customer Support Agent in Norway, to help power Dreams into the future.
What we need
We are searching for a full-time Customer Support Agent, with a strong customer service background. You are fluent in Norwegian and English. Service-minded by heart, a true problem solver and can’t wait to help us reach our goal of making our customers the happiest in the finance industry. We have fantastically engaged customers, something we are very proud of, and you will help us build on this foundation, by inspiring them and helping them achieve their dreams.
As the voice and embodiment of our brand in all customer communication, we see that you always put the customer first. We are looking to find a Norwegian native-tongue speaker, but Dreams being an international workplace, you will need to speak and write English fluently, and have experience from working in a multicultural environment. Your communication skills need to be excellent, both verbally and written. And finally, you are genuinely passionate about what we are achieving – at Dreams this means enabling financial wellbeing through science and new technologies.
What you will do
- Communicate with our Norwegian customers – your main focus – primarily on chat and email
- Be involved in developing and strengthening the support team and process together with both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather and spread insights
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams of developers, marketers, scientists and designers
- Report to our Community Manager and be a part of our growing community team
- Work from our central Oslo office
What you will bring to the team
- Minimum 1+ years experience in customer support, having worked in a bank or finance sector is a plus
- Problem-solving skills and a strong desire to offer support wherever customers demand
- An excellent internal communicator, you will work with the Dreams engineering team to solve issues and find the best ways to address customer needs
- Fluency in Norwegian and English – both written and spoken – with any additional language skills being a plus
- Motivation: the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Flexibility: ready to offer help when and where it’s needed
- Service-mindedness: you know precisely how to identify customer needs and are dedicated to providing them with it
- Your energy! We’re in a period of growth and things can get quite intense, we need you to be perceptive to your teams’ and your own needs so we can stay motivated, happy and performing.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, kind colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Oslo
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Making financial management fair for the individual as well as society. And most importantly you get to help people achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!