It starts with a dream.
Dreams is an app that helps you find money for the life you want.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter. We've developed fun, easy ways for you to save, invest, or pay off debt, all based on the way you live now.
We’ve already helped over 460,000 people find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams. Many without even noticing!
We are growing and are looking for a third member to join our site reliability engineering team.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a member of our site reliability engineering team, you will work across our teams focusing on reliability, resilience, and tooling. Around 50% of your time will be spent as a driving force in our product development, imparting knowledge across the company. The remaining 50% will be spent on reactive work and making continuous improvements.
With a strong background in engineering, automation, and operations, you’ve witnessed the worst and are not afraid to move quickly and break things. You think of automation as the turnkey solution to nearly any problem, and thoroughly enjoy supporting teams to improve the developer UX for our engineers and the end product for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Take pride and ownership in our product’s reliability and function
- Be actively involved in feature discussions to design for resilience from the ground up, imparting your expertise in product design
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the organization
What you’ll bring to the team
Professional experience across multiple parts of the stack, with a focus on automation
• Rich experience with the AWS ecosystem
• Programming experience – preferably around product engineering using one or many of the following programming languages and ecosystems: Ruby, Python, Go, Java, Node.js
• Experience creating and maintaining infrastructure as a code
• Thorough understanding of GNU/Linux and UNIX like operating systems
• Experience with container orchestration solutions, Kubernetes being a big plus
• A security-first mindset familiar with concepts such as OWASP 10, PCI, HIPAA etc
• Past experience of external security audits and pen testing
• A curious and explorative mindset – you keep up to date with new technology while remaining grounded in what you know works
• We will consider it a nice bonus if you have previous experience with Apache Kafka
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person (COVID-safe) interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.