Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of friendly financial services.
The words “save money” make most people feel anxious and excluded. Financial products and services do little to ease this burden. Enter Dreams - a solution built on human needs for human beings. We all agree that money has a great impact on emotional health and wellbeing. So let’s reach people on a fundamentally emotional level. United around a single mission – to turn dreamers into achievers, nudging them to reject momentary satisfaction and instead invest in a sustainable future.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved with Dreams since we launched the app in 2016. Now we are raising the bar on financial services. The days when financial institutions could benefit from ignoring customers' needs is over. Period.
Our Dreams team consists of around 60+ talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm (HQ), Oslo and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for a Senior Customer Support Agent to help power Dreams into the future.
What we need
We are searching for a full-time Senior Customer Support Agent with a strong customer service background. You are service-minded by heart, a true problem solver and can’t wait to help us reach our goal of making our customers the happiest in the finance industry. We have fantastically engaged customers, something we are very proud of, and you will help us build on this by inspiring and helping them achieve their dreams.
As the voice and embodiment of our brand in all customer communication, we see that you are a social individual, motivated to drive engagement. You lead by example, and inspire the entire team to work together towards our common goals and KPIs. We're looking to find a Swedish native-tongue speaker but Dreams being an international workplace, you will need to speak and write English fluently and have experience from working in a multicultural environment. Your communication skills need to be excellent, both verbal and written. And finally, we see that you are genuinely passionate about what we are achieving – at Dreams this means enabling financial wellbeing through science and new technologies.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with our customers – your main focus – primarily on chat and email
- Support and guide our growing team with your customer experience
- Be involved in developing and strengthening the support team and process together with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather and spread insights
- Collaborate with world-class cross-functional teams with developers, marketers, scientists and designers.
- Report to our Community Manager and be a part of our growing community team.
- Work from our central Stockholm office
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 2+ years experience within customer support, preferably within bank or other finance sector
- Problem-solving skills and a strong desire to encourage and inspire our customers to save for their dreams
- An excellent external communicator, you will offer support wherever customers demand
- An excellent internal communicator, you will work with the Dreams engineering team to unlock optimal customer solutions
- Fluency in Swedish and English – both written and spoken – with any additional language skills being a plus
- Motivation: the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Flexibility: ready to offer help when and where it’s needed
- Service-mindedness: you know precisely how to identify customer needs and are dedicated to providing them with it
- Your energy! We’re in a period of growth and things can get quite intense, we need you to be perceptive to your teams’ and your own needs so we can stay motivated, happy and performing.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, kind colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Making financial management fair for the individual as well as the society. And most importantly you get to help people achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!