It starts with a dream - at Dreams we've made it easy to save, invest, or pay off debt.
Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer a new generation of financial services. By figuring out how the human mind and heart tick, Dreams helps people put their money towards what matters - their Dreams.
Over 400,000 Scandinavians have saved, invested and paid off debts with Dreams since we first launched the app on the Swedish market in 2016. Becoming available in Norway in 2017, demand has steadily been on the rise. And thus, we are currently expanding into Europe.
Working from offices in Stockholm, Oslo, and Berlin our team consists of around 70 talented and passionate individuals from 14 different countries. A truly innovative and international community. We are now strengthening our team and looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join us as we expand into Europe.
What we need
We are searching for a full-time support agent working 50 % with back office and 50 % with customer support. You are a true problem solver with an eye for numbers. We have fantastically engaged customers, something we are very proud of and works towards our goal of making our customers the happiest in the finance industry.
You help the entire team to work together towards our common goals and KPIs. We are looking to find a Swedish native-tongue speaker but Dreams being an international workplace, you will need to speak and write English fluently. We value your communication skills, both verbal and written, and your attention to details. Finally, we see that you are genuinely passionate about what we are achieving – at Dreams this means enabling financial wellbeing through science and new technologies.
What you do well
- Communicate with our customers – primarily on chat and email
- Support our growing team with your support experience
- Together with your colleagues be responsible for the day-to-day activities in the back office function of our regulated entity, Dreams Securities AB.
- Be involved in developing and strengthening the support team and process together with both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather and spread insights
- Collaborate with world-class cross-functional teams with developers, marketers, scientists and designers
- Report to our Community Manager and be a part of our growing team
- Work from our central Stockholm office
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience from customer support and back office, preferably within bank or other finance sector
- Understanding of and interest in back office related tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- A great internal communicator, you will work with the Dreams engineering team to unlock optimal customer solutions
- Fluency in Swedish and English – both written and spoken – with any additional language skills being a plus
- Motivation: the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Service-mindedness: you identify customer needs and are dedicated to providing them with it
What's in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, kind colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Making financial management fair for the individual as well as the society. And most importantly you get to help people achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!