Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
The words “save money” make most people feel anxious and excluded. Financial products and services do nothing to ease this burden. Enter Dreams, a solution built on human needs for human beings. We all agree that money has a great impact on emotional health and well-being. So let’s reach people on a fundamentally emotional level. United around a single mission – to turn dreamers into achievers, nudging them to reject momentary satisfaction and instead invest in a sustainable future.
It’s more than a savings’ product, Dreams is a lifestyle, a self-empowerment movement for achieving financial security, and a welcoming social community in one. We are constantly informed by our users, researching their behavior, asking them what they need first-hand, and building an agile product for an agile world. A positive disruptor, we make financial management fair. Financial power to the people – simple as that.
Over 375,000 Scandinavians have saved with Dreams since we launched the app in 2016. And as demand increases, we’re expanding. At this very moment, we’re heading into Europe, raising the bar on financial services. The days when financial institutions could benefit from ignoring customers' needs is over. Period.
Our Dreams team consists of around 50+ talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for an experienced Product Management Lead who will join us in our European expansion, product diversification and continuous growth.
What we need
We are searching for a Product Management Lead with a strong background in delivering user friendly, technically excellent and successful products to market. You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary and a highly creative environment. You can both execute and lead product development so that we deliver the best products to our users. You are an expert at prioritization - making well informed choices for our products to ensure that we deliver real business value. In this role you will be taking the primary responsibility for delivering key aspects of the Dreams product as well as mentoring and guiding less experienced members of the product team.
Above all: You love to see a product that really works for the user.
What you’ll do
- Lead product development and take primary responsibility for product delivery throughout the product life-cycle
- Work with Engineers and UX colleagues to create ambitious roadmaps for your product area by taking insights from our research team, strategic input from the business and stakeholders
- Contribute to a culture of hypothesis and evidence based development that has clear metrics (KPIs) and clear outcomes both for our users and our business
- Use your analytical expertise to help your team understand how user insights and quantitative metrics, business needs and industry trends can be brought together to improve our products
- Working with your team continually monitor the market, the competition, usage patterns, user behaviours, business trends and technology innovations to find new and interesting opportunities for your product area
- Be autonomous and fully accountable for your work throughout the product development process
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5+ years experience as Product Management leader at a top-tier product company or agency
- Excellent knowledge of a Hypothesis driven, user centred, lean development processes
- Previous experience of creating and launching complex digital products to diverse audiences
- World class communication and storytelling skills
- A pragmatic and prestigeless team player, confident in your own abilities
- You fully embrace our mission to make financial management fair for the individual as well as the society
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!