Art Director/Visual-Brand-Communication Designer
Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 50 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm, Oslo, and Berlin.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for an Art Director to help steer Dreams into the future.
What we need
A hands-on digital Art Director that loves working at the intersection of business, product, and creative communication. Someone who really knows how to create scalable design.
As a senior team member, you’ll play a central role in the creative team, shaping the look and feel of Dreams as we scale up and across Europe.
At Dreams, we value the community we’ve created – both inside our office walls and amongst our users. We believe you to be a kind-natured individual and a natural leader – motivated, experienced, optimistic, a well of creative ideas, and utterly obsessed with emerging technology.
What you’ll do
- Develop and own Dreams’ Visual Identity System
- Craft and create beautiful, captivating campaigns that engage our target audiences across Europe and help us increase our user base
- Set visual standards that nicely scale to our product experience, working alongside in-house product designers
- Push and encourage conceptual thinking in our product
- Undertake new market research to ensure brand fit and appropriate entrance into new markets, working alongside our research team
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Head of Marketing as a key player in the creative team
What you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of seven years’ experience of visual design and creative thinking, either from a top tier in-house creative team or agency environment
- A background working with visual identity systems and guidelines to make design scale
- Great communication skills and experience mentoring other designers, as well as briefing and leading external agencies/production companies
- A deep understanding of how to create engaging content
- Autonomous, you take proactive initiative and plan your own time
- A dreamer, you’ve got your head in the clouds and feet on the ground, and always aim for creating emotional creative solutions for users that provide the greatest business return
- A people first mentality, you base your design decisions on real-world data
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas, and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!
We’re accepting applications on an ongoing basis. And since it’s summertime, we’ll be off dreaming and relaxing. Which means we won’t be reviewing applications until we’re back in mid-August. So expect to hear from us (if we’ve decided to move forwards with your application) after that. Here’s to a summer of dreams!