Are you dreaming of a meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was co-created with leading scientists from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and behavioural economics, to give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Personal finances are made up of a complicated interplay of human emotions, habits and behaviors. Understanding these mechanisms on a deep level is key to building products that have a true and meaningful impact on peoples’ financial wellbeing.
In 2020, we launched our B2B2C SaaS offering, and have been growing by integrating our solution into existing bank apps. Today, we are helping bank's own customers benefit from the Dreams effect.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and we want bright, courageous, and passionate people to join our impact-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
About the job
Dreams provide financial institutions worldwide with a platform that will help their customers feel better about money, and live more sustainably.
In this role, you will primarily ensure Dreams continues being a science-driven company. You will lead the cognitive or behavioral scientist team in operationalizing science in a way that drives business and customer impact in product development, communication, branding, and commercial initiatives (marketing and sales).
You will work to establish our thought-leadership position in the market by representing Dreams in renowned industry events to explain our scientific approach, and the positive impact it has both on peoples' financial (and overall) wellbeing, and the sustainability of financial institutions.
We collaborate with world-leading academic researchers in the development of the scientific method behind our product. In this role, you will have the main responsibility for our connection with our scientific advisory board, our scientific collaborations and the studies being run on our platform. You will be the bridge between academia and business, translating scientific insights into business value.
What you’ll do
- Establish research priorities, resourcing and scientific outcomes to achieve the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee the overall operation and integration of scientific cores, that entails involvement in product development, commercial, branding and communication.
- Supervise the interactions with external academic researchers, engage external research environments and establish collaborations consistent with internal strategies.
- Shape our storytelling in the market and establish DT as a thought leader in the space of behavioral banking, financial wellbeing and environmental impact by acting as a spokesperson holding keynotes at industry events and representing DT in the press
- Work with marketing on a communication strategy incorporating our behavioral science expertise as our key differentiator
- Work with marketing on creating high-quality content reflecting out behavioral science expertise (webinar, white papers etc.)
- Support our sales team in the sales process by running deep-dive sessions and workshops on our scientific approach with our prospects
- Take part in sales conversations with banks and conduct keynotes speaks at events.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Master degree or PhD in psychology, behavioral or cognitive sciences, behavioral finance or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills – you’re a natural storyteller and simplifier of complex concepts. Your English is on native speaker level.
- Some experience working in retail banking, finance, tech, SaaS, or sustainability fields.
- To work alongside talented, kind, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainably
Remote candidates will need to be located within European timezones.