Dreams is the new way to save – an app combining solid scientific data and street-level insights. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of financial services.
Over 300,000 Scandinavians have saved with Dreams since we first launched the app on the Swedish market in 2016. Becoming available in Norway in 2017, demand has steadily been on the rise. And thus, we are currently expanding into Europe.
Working from offices in Stockholm and Oslo, our team consists of around 50 talented, devoted individuals from 14 different countries. A truly innovative, international community.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for a data analyst to join us as we expand into Europe.
What we need
As we grow and expand, so too does our need for data management and insights. In order to cover this need, we are currently on the hunt for a data analyst to work between our Science & Insights team and Engineering department. As this position is a cross-departmental role, the ideal candidate will be highly capable of working with a variety of individuals in different positions – from scientists to engineers.
On a technical level, this role will require experience working with R, Julia, or another similar language for numerical analysis and computational science.
Familiarity with the following programs is beneficial:
- Google Docs (sheets and integrations)
- Microsoft Excel
- IBM SPSS
- PL/pgSQL-specific experience
An interest in scientific research is also a perk, as this will be the primary area of focus.
What you’ll do
- Work with both the Science & Insights team and Engineering department being responsible for data collation
- Communicate information clearly to a wide range of colleagues, regardless of background or area of expertise
- Support both in-house and external research projects pertaining to financial behavior, managing communication between internal teams and world-leading academic researchers
- Develop the role over time, depending on company and business requirements
What you’ll bring to the team
- An interest to learn from others and share your knowledge – you are a pragmatic, unpretentious team player
- Strong, documented experience in data acquisition using SQL
- Strong, documented experience designing ETL applications and/or flows
- Excellent skills in collating, normalizing, and packaging/presenting tabular data
- Excellent capability to understand application domains and how they connect to the business and business requirements
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, smart, friendly colleagues with a wide range of experience and expertise
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An innovation-driven, fast-growing fintech company
- An international office space in central Stockholm
- Insights into behavioral science and cognitive-based decision-making
In order to apply, please click on JOIN US. We look forwards to receiving your application!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.