It starts with a dream.
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was created to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
We recently entered one of the most exciting phases in our history. By launching a B2B SaaS offering, we have been growing by seamlessly integrating our solution into existing bank apps.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and we want bright, courageous, and passionate people to join our impact-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
About the role
In this role, you will be one of the first members of our newly formed B2B-marketing team and get a unique opportunity to shape our marketing strategy together with the commercial team. Your main goal in this role is to create demand for our solution among our customer audiences by producing and distributing high-quality content that educates, entertains, and inspires. As content marketing is the foundation of our strategy forward, you will play a crucial part in developing and refining our marketing framework and tactics to reach our ambitious goals.
What you’ll do
You'll play a central role in defining our content marketing strategy and tactics.
- Collaborate with Sales, Science and Product to create relevant and highly engaging content for different segments and decisions makers
- Define and set up relevant KPIs and how to measure those
- Define and refine our overall content marketing strategy and tactics, including concepts, formats, design and distribution
- Continuously map market trends and competitive landscape, and work closely with the sales team to understand our B2B prospects' needs and translate that knowledge into content assets supporting our prospects’ buying process
- Together with your marketing colleagues, develop a strong brand positioning as the leading banking engagement platform to be able to drive high intent leads to sales
- Amplify and make our storytelling appealing among our target audiences
You'll also drive our PR strategy and tactics.
- Execute effective PR activities towards relevant media outlets and influencers
- Define a solid PR strategy and tactical plan
- Positioning Dreams among relevant media outlets as the frontier of engagement banking and scientific-based customer engagement
- Establish ourselves as a thought leader within financial engagement and science-backed customer engagement
Who you are
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a can-do mentality
- You work in a systematic and organized way
- You are a creative and idea-driven person with a certain sense of the craftsmanship of marketing.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively shift between strategy definition and hands-on execution
- You're a natural storyteller and simplifier of complex concepts
- You're a skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams who excels at navigating flexible startup environments
What you’ll bring to the team
- +5 years of experience in content marketing and demand generation, and experience working with marketing technology such as MA and CRM
- Experience in bringing a Enterprise B2B SaaS products to market
- Experience in successfully launching content marketing tactics for different international markets
- Excellent communication skills. Your English is on a native speaker level (spoken and written)
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- We're an international, innovation-driven company, where we embrace mold-breaking.
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainably.