Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 50 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm and Oslo.
As we expanding into web front-end systems, we are actively looking for a senior front-end developer to join our team.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a senior front-end developer, we believe you have a strong background in engineering – more specifically product engineering. Hands-on experience of a multitude of products is a must: React, Redux, Vue.js, Webpack, or similar. For us at Dreams, that sort of experience is key to being able to properly pick the best tool for any job.
What you’ll do
- Build out features and contribute with front-end code
- Have an opinion on tooling, architecture, and best practices
- Take the lead on front-end and overall web architecture
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the organization
- Collect and make sense of requirements from various parts of the company
What you’ll bring to the team
- Around 5 years’ professional programming experience, specifically with a clear front-end focus – experience from other parts of the stack are also handy
- An ability to technically design, implement, and maintain scalable web UIs
- Previous experience working with the complexity of building and maintaining financial products
- An understanding of the importance of high-quality UI – prior experience working with gaming or media
- An ability to dig in and work with large systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (immutable documentation, anyone?)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.