Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 50 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm and Oslo.
We are growing and are looking for our first dedicated QA Engineer, someone to play a central role in the Dreams engineering team.
What we need
At Dreams, our engineers not only own the tech but also the product itself, actively contributing with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
The time has come, and we are now ready for our first dedicated QA Engineer. As a QA engineer, you will consistently strive for quality and consistency. We also expect you to be a driving force in spreading that knowledge and know-how across the organization through communication, supporting the establishing of best practices and process tweaks.
We’re on the hunt for someone with a strong background in engineering, more specifically product engineering. You think of automation as the turnkey solution to nearly any problem, and thoroughly enjoy supporting teams to continuously improve the product for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Build out features and contribute with front-end code
- Design and develop quality guidelines and supporting processes
- Drive QA thinking and awareness across engineering teams
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the organization
- Collect and make sense of requirements from various parts of the company
What you’ll bring to the team
- Around 5-7 years’ professional programming experience across multiple parts of the stack
- An ability to technically design, implement, and maintain both code-, feature-, and product-level quality assurance processes
- Previous experience working with the complexity of building and maintaining financial products
- An understanding of the importance of outstanding user experiences
- An understanding of the nature of larger distributed systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (immutable documentation, anyone?)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!
N.B. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm and be entitled to work in Sweden.
We’re accepting applications on an ongoing basis. And since it’s summertime, we’ll be off dreaming and relaxing. Which means we won’t be reviewing applications until we’re back in mid-August. So expect to hear from us (if we’ve decided to move forwards with your application) after that. Here’s to a summer of dreams!