Dreams is the new way to save – an app built for the people. Through groundbreaking design and Nobel Prize-winning research, we offer up a new generation of friendly financial services.
Just who are we? Our Dreams team consists of around 50 talented magic-makers from 14 different countries, all coming together to help dreams come true. We make it happen from our offices in Stockholm and Oslo.
We are now strengthening our growing team and are looking for a senior product designer with a background in building products in modern web technologies.
What we need
A senior product designer, someone to turn problems into beautiful product solutions that help our users reach their goals faster.
As a team player, you excel in cross-functional teams. You take full ownership of your work and are comfortable making and motivating design decisions. With experience prototyping and building experiences in modern web technologies, you love to create everything from mockups to pixel-perfect prototypes.
You have a genuine interest in new technologies and keep up with the latest design trends over your morning coffee.
What you’ll do
- Create customer-centric products at the intersection of users’ needs and Dreams’ business goals
- Take clear problem statements and insights from data and turn them into smart, beautiful, easy-to-use solutions
- Collaborate with a world-class cross-functional team of developers, marketers, scientists, designers, and creatives
- Rapidly produce everything from low-fidelity mockups to pixel-perfect prototypes that can either be evaluated or implemented
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product design
- Front-end coding experience in modern web technologies
- A great design eye, with the ability to create everything from user flows to complete design specifications – you love bringing your designs into the real world with modern web technologies
- Strong communication skills – you’ll work alongside the engineering team
- Ability to strike the balance between creating top user experiences and delivering on time to market
- Autonomous and decisive, taking full ownership of and responsibility for your work
- You love prototyping and testing your ideas
- You love shipping and seeing your craft in the hands of the users
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring, fun, smart, friendly colleagues
- Cross-collaboration across departments
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm
- Innovation-driven, fast-growing company
- A culture encouraging risks, new ideas and mold-breaking
- Help people save – not waste – their money and achieve their dreams!
Come on already and apply. Our Dreams community can hardly wait to hear from you!