Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was created to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
We recently entered one of the most exciting phases in our history. By launching a B2B SaaS offering, we have been growing by seamlessly integrating our solution into existing bank apps.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and we want bright, courageous, and passionate people to join our impact-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
About the role
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you'll quickly immerse into the multifaceted world of FinTech, Entrepreneurship, and Sales. This role is designed to give you an overview of the industry as well as an insight into different customer-facing functions. And once you've identified the right path for you, you can transition into a specialized role of your choice (Marketing, Sales, or Client Delivery).
What you'll do
- Conduct industry research to gain a deeper understanding of the meta trends and challenges of our B2B clients (banks).
- Drive our Product-Market-Fit discovery through systematic, data-driven experimentation
- Test different lead generation channels to identify the most effective way to drive demand generation
- Carry out initial customer development interviews to validate and improve your understanding of customer needs and our product's related value proposition
- Analyze the collected information to refine our value proposition and materials for sales outreach.
Who you are
- You have a natural ability for relationship-building, and a genuine interest in developing and nurturing lasting relationships with customers.
- You're an explorer, perhaps a future entrepreneur? You shape your environment, take over greenfield projects, and have a strong bias for action.
- You want your ideas to be heard, and the freedom to execute them fast.
What you'll bring to the team
- Your intellect, curiosity, and ability to learn fast.
- A pragmatic attitude, with a focus on high delivery and impact.
- Your deep interest in the Fintech industry (experience working within Fintech or Enteprise is a big plus).
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- We're an international, innovation-driven company, where we embrace mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainably.