Are you looking for a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was created to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
In 2020, Dreams entered one of the most exciting phases in its history. By launching a B2B SaaS offering, we have been growing by seamlessly integrating their solution into existing bank apps.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and they want authentic, courageous, and passionate people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
About the job
At Dreams we’re on a mission to provide financial institutions worldwide with a platform that will increase the financial wellbeing of their customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us and help us develop our powerful and engaging SaaS products.
Your main responsibility is to lead a cross-functional product team of engineers, product designers, UX researchers and data scientists in reaching your objectives.
Dreams works when client needs and user wellbeing merge. In this role, you'll get the opportunity to both execute and lead product development so that we deliver the best products to our clients and their users.
We live by our values of being Human, Honest and Courageous – both inside our office walls and with our users. If any of that resonates with you, keep reading.
Who you are
- A team leader with vision, dedicated to inspire, guide, and facilitate collaboration in a high-performing cross-functional team.
- A pragmatic and humble team player, who builds trust and spreads calmness
- You thrive in a multidisciplinary, fast-pace and a highly creative environment.
- You're dependable, and take pride and accountability for your work throughout the product development process.
What you’ll do
- Keep a happy and productive team.
- Work alongside your team, and stakeholders across the organization to ensure efficient ways of working, and good collaboration.
- Get a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, our users, and commercial stakeholders (sales, customer success, marketing).
- Align the team and internal stakeholders to create a shared understanding of what needs to be solved in order to derive and set the product teams' Quarterly KPI's with clear outcomes for both clients, users, and our business.
- Lead product development, and take primary responsibility for product delivery throughout the product life-cycle.
- Use science and data as powerful decision-making tools.
- Work to continually bridge how user insights and quantitative metrics, industry trends and technology innovation can be brought together to improve our products.
- Ship to learn, and continuously iterate.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Product role at a SaaS and/or Fintech product company.
- Your experience in creating and delivering user-friendly, and technically excellent products to diverse audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of hypothesis-driven, user-centered, and lean development processes
- Your experience in running experiments and interpreting quantitative and qualitative findings
- Your vision, and passion for communication and storytelling.
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment
- We're an innovative and impact-driven company, where we encourage mold-breaking
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainably
(European timezones only)