Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people.
We created Dreams to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
As a result, the Dreams app is personal, easy to use and incredibly effective. It’ll even help you find money you didn’t know you had.
Dreams is entering one of the most exciting phases in its history. We want authentic, courageous and passionate people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry. We hope to welcome those of you who share our values and seek a fast-paced, and high growth environment.
Who you are
- Knowledgeable in legal and compliance requirements within B2C and financial services.
- Keen on developing personal relationships, and solving hands-on problems, with peers from other competencies in cross-functional contexts.
- An energetic and autonomous problem-solver.
- Detail-oriented without losing the holistic, overall business perspective.
- An effective communicator and can explain legal concepts to varied audiences
- Flexible and humble in embracing the tasks (and the occasional chaos) that arise from working in a startup
What you'll do
- Handle all legal matters arising in the company’s day-to-day work and ensure in proactive way compliance to the operational teams with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that Dreams is compliant with GDPR and global data protection matters.
- Lead comprehensive negotiations with third parties across a wide variety of commercial agreements, including customised customer contracts, strategic partnerships, complex business deals and third-party supplier contracts.
- Work as a contributor within a multi-disciplinary team ranging from ad-hoc legal queries to compliance matters.
- Transform stakeholders' expectations and legal requirements into a simple and innovative product, process or contract.
- Provide internal training and assure alignment and compliance with guidelines and legal requirements
What you'll bring to the team
- Swedish law degree
- 5+ years relevant working experience from an in-house role within banking and finance and/or a law firm
- Strong skills in analyzing, interpreting, and advising on contractual relationships as well as drafting and negotiating tech-intense commercial agreements in a multinational setting
- An understanding and ability to navigate around consequences of technical concepts like destructive hashing in relation to Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an inclusive and diverse environment
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture that accepts taking calculated risks and mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainability
- Access to a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm. We can also help you equip your own home if you prefer working remotely