Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, by helping them gain greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
In 2020, we launched our B2B SaaS offering, enabling individuals through their existing banks to benefit from our scientific method and ground-breaking design.
We are looking for the right people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of finance.
About the role
You will have an important and operational role in our Finance team. The team is responsible for the group consolidated accounts, external reporting and finance related questions for Dreams. Our Finance team is small but effective, comprising three individuals who work in close collaboration with outsourced services.
The work environment is dynamic and ad hoc tasks arise regularly. In the role you will work with invoice handling, payments, and expenses as well as monthly consolidation, reporting and analysis together with the team.
As a member of the Finance team, you''ll work alongside and support stakeholders across the entire organisation. . Along with your daily responsibilities, you will also be asked to take on initiatives and drive them independently which creates a great opportunity for learning and growing.
- You're highly structured, reliable and independent
- You hold a degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Accounting or Business Administration) or have comparable professional experience as financial accountant
- You have relevant work experience, preferably in the financial industry
- You're proficient in verbal and written English
- You're a comfortable Excel user
- You love structuring, planning and completing
- You're detail-oriented
- We believe you have an entrepreneurial in spirit, and thrive from defining success criteria and rolling up your sleeves
- You have knowledge of Swedish accounting standards
What you'll do
- Participate in the financial controlling by verifying cost coding, accounts, and supporting documentation
- Support in creating consolidated accounts for the group (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Produce annual and interim reports
- Proactively and effectively communicate with stakeholders, help develop processes
- Take part in ad hoc projects and drive projects on your own
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- We're an international, innovation-driven company, where we encourage mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- You'll be invited to work from our beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm. We can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainability.