Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, and to take greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
In 2020, we launched our B2B offering, enabling banks to benefit from our scientific method and ground-breaking design. By integrating seamlessly into online banking apps, our Dreams-as-Service solution delivers a more engaging and personalized experience, leading to more meaningful customer relationships and the ability to attract new generations of wealth holders.
We’re now working with our first B2B client, BNP Paribas, the world’s 4th largest bank. As a result, we’re looking for the right people to join our B2B team, to help us make financial wellbeing a reality for millions more people.
What you'll do
In this role, you will be one of the first members of our newly formed B2B team and get a unique opportunity to shape our B2B Go-To-Market strategy together with the executive team. Your main goal in this role is to help us refine our value proposition and positioning in order to validate our Product-Market-Fit (PMF).
You'll play a central role in defining our marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product to define the Ideal Customer Profile and its segments
- Define and refine the value proposition for all customer segments
- Continuously map market trends and competitive landscape, and work closely with the sales team to understand our B2B prospects’ needs to find the right positioning for our product
- Liaise with Product Managers, Insights, Science and Sales to translate the value for the users into tangible and measurable business value for banks (short term and long term)
You’ll also drive our product marketing.
- Execute effective go-to-market plans for products that meet the needs, and attract the attention, of the various stakeholders and decision makers
- Define a unified messaging architecture
- Develop relevant use cases, positioning, packaging and messaging to communicate our value proposition
- Ensure everyone in Sales is equipped with the appropriate knowledge of the value and user experience of our products
- Create and maintain compelling collateral (e.g., solution descriptions, one-pagers, customer success stories, presentations) as well as associated tools and training
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to make sure we reach the relevant audience online and offline with our message
- Support Product team with market research to help them prioritize upcoming features effectively
Who you are
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with both creativity and a can-do mentality
- You work in a systematic and organized way
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to effectively shift between strategy definition and hands-on execution
- You’re a natural storyteller and simplifier of complex concepts
- You’re a skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams who excels at navigating flexible startup environments
- Your English is on a native speaker level (spoken and written)
- You have already brought Enterprise B2B products to market and have experience from the retail banking, consumer lending or payments industries
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Dreams’ ambition to revolutionize the banking industry.
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety
- A hybrid workplace, where we work to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of people no matter where they work from. We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can help you equip own home if you prefer working remotely (EU timezones only).
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture where we encourage risk-taking, and mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees financial wellbeing – we provide pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, paid vacation, and friendly perks.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more fulfilled lives.