Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, and to take greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Art Director, with a passion for craft and concept, and a burning desire to help people live more fulfilled lives. You’ll join our in-house studio and play a lead role in shaping the identity of the Dreams brand.
Who you are
- You love to challenge the status quo and find better solutions
- You have a minimum of 7 years proven experience, ideally with top creative agencies and/or with bold consumer brands
- Your portfolio shows strong, conceptual ideas, and skillful problem solving
- You have experience in mentoring and/or managing junior designers
- You have excellent English skills in written and oral communication
- You’re fluent in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or similar design tools
- You’ve collaborated with agencies, creatives and developers to create simple, emotional and visual stories
- You’ve created art direction and design for creatively ambitious, aspirational brands
What you’ll do
- You’ll take up a senior design role in our multi-talented, in-house Studio team
- You’ll produce ground-breaking creative work and communications, and take the lead in the development of the brand’s identity
- You’ll take responsibility for the quality and execution of design across a broad range of digital and physical touchpoints
- You’ll oversee creative production with external partners
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety
- A hybrid workplace, where we work to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of people no matter where they work from. We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can help you equip own home if you prefer working remotely (EU timezones only).
- An international, innovation-driven company, with a culture where we encourage risk-taking, and mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees financial wellbeing – we provide pension, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, paid vacation, and friendly perks.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more fulfilled lives.