It starts with a dream.
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people.
We created Dreams to level the playing field. And today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia gain control of their finances by providing easy ways to save, invest, and pay off debt.
Using insights from cognitive and behavioral science, we are able to make the products engaging and effective in helping people to develop healthy financial habits - and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
In 2020, we launched a Dreams-as-Service B2B offering that enables banks worldwide to leverage our scientific method and ground-breaking design to build more meaningful customer relationships, as well as attract the new generations of wealth holders.
The solution seamlessly integrates into banks’ own online banking applications, offering a deeply engaging, personalized experience on top of their existing digital offering.
Our first B2B client, BNP Paribas, is the world’s 7th largest bank – a milestone that marks the beginning of our expansion, and our journey to support banks worldwide in helping millions of people live more fulfilled lives.
We are now looking for the right people to join us in becoming the leading provider of financial wellbeing solutions.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be one of the first members of our newly formed B2B team and get a unique opportunity to shape our B2B Go-To-Market strategy together with the executive team. Your main goal in this role is to help us validate our Product-Market-Fit (PMF) and get to our first 10 B2B customers.
You'll play a central role in defining our sales strategy.
- Conduct systematic customer development to map our B2B prospects’ needs, and test solutions together with our Product Managers.
- Liaise with Product Managers, Insights, and Science teams to translate the value for the users into tangible and measurable business value for banks (short term and long term)
- Iteratively develop and validate hypotheses about the Ideal Buyer Profile
- Identify and continuously monitor relevant competitors and industry trends
You’ll also drive our sales execution.
- Map the stakeholder landscape, needs, and decision-making process within our key accounts
- Effectively generate a steady pipeline of your own leads
- Leverage a multi-touchpoint form strategic alliances within our key accounts to inform and accelerate the sales process
- Close deals
- Iteratively develop a “sales playbook” - a collection of effective sales strategies that allow us to replicate our sales success in a predictable way
Once we have validated our PMF, you’ll get the opportunity to build and manage a growing sales team to accelerate our international expansion.
Who you are
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with both creativity and a can-do mentality.
- You work in a systematic and organized way.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to effectively shift between strategy definition and hands-on execution.
- You're an effective communicator, and want to develop and nurture relationships with both customers and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Ideally, you have already brought Enterprise B2B products with a x00.000 - x.000.000 € ACV to market and/or have extensive experience in the banking industry.
What’s in it for you
- An attractive salary package.
- Working alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an environment where we nurture psychological safety (we have a strict zero a-hole tolerance).
- An international, laid-back office in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely).
- An innovation-driven, fast-growing company, in a culture where we encourage risk-taking, and mold-breaking.
- The opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more fulfilled lives.