It starts with a dream.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter.
Today, we help over 500,000+ customers in Scandinavia gain control of their finances by providing easy ways to save, invest, and pay off debt. We are also changing the financial industry from within, by providing an embedded solution to banks and their customers.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
As Engineering Manager, you'll make some of the most important decisions at Dreams. In collaboration with our product leaders, you'll support our teams to have a high degree of impact, and you'll play a central role in defining our technical strategy and assessing capability build.
Who you are
- You're an empathic leader, dedicated to inspire, guide, and grow a high-performing engineering team.
- You're an effective communicator, and want to develop and nurture relationships between product, engineering, and key stakeholders across the organization.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to actively adapt to change of direction, re-evaluate priorities, and guide the team accordingly.
- You're located in the EU, Stockholm time zone
- You have experience working in European Small and medium-sized enterprises (emphasis on small).
- You have experience in managing medium-sized engineering teams working in a cross-functional constellation.
- You have experience in resource planning and staffing budget.
- You've worked with OKRs.
- You'll be a top candidate if you have familiarity scaling the Rails stack on AWS k8s, experience with a B2B context, and working in management teams.
What’s in it for you
- Talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues, that care for each other.
- An international, laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home if you prefer working remotely)
- A diverse, fast-paced environment, where we nurture psychological safety and enable agile teams
- A purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives