Are you dreaming of a more meaningful role?
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the biggest cause of stress for millions of people. We created Dreams to level the playing field, to give people the tools to achieve their goals and ambitions in life, by helping them gain greater control of their finances.
Using insights from behavioral science, we design simple, engaging financial products that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
Today, we help half a million customers in Scandinavia to achieve dreams, develop healthy financial habits, and measurably increase their financial wellbeing.
In 2020, we launched our B2B offering, enabling individuals through their existing banks to benefit from our scientific method and ground-breaking design.
We're now looking for the right people to join our purpose-driven team in shaping the future of finance.
What we need
Dreams’ engineers own not only the tech but also the product itself, contributing actively with ideas and user-facing features. We firmly believe in building self-organizing and self-reliant teams working with continuous improvements and optimizations.
As a member of the product engineering team, you will get the chance to work on all parts of our stack. We believe you have a solid background in engineering and programming – preferably with experience from multiple fields including financial technology.
What you’ll do
- Build out features and contribute with code over the whole stack
- Support, guide, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively spread technical know-how throughout the team
- Communicate with colleagues across the company to gather requirements
- Drive features and development of parts of the stack
What you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development working with Rails
- An ability to technically design, implement, and maintain scalable and high-quality web UIs
- Great verbal and written communication skills – you will guide teams, communicate with the overall organization, and document systems (English is our preferred working language)
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and thus a strong understanding of business and user requirements
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues that care for each other, in an inclusive and diverse environment
- We're an international, innovation-driven company, where we encourage mold-breaking.
- We prioritize our employees' financial wellbeing through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership plans, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- We have a beautiful laid-back office space in central Stockholm, and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely.
- You'll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainability