It starts with a dream.
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people, worldwide.
That’s why we use science to help you save for the things that really matter.
Today, we help over 500,000+ customers in Scandinavia gain control of their finances by providing easy ways to save, invest, and pay off debt. We are also changing the financial industry from within, by providing an embedded solution to banks and their customers.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for more people to join us in shaping the future of finance.
As Head of Growth & CRM, you’ll have a key strategic position, with a big impact on our product roadmap and business opportunities. You’ll play a central role in growing our user base and revenues and driving our transition from a B2C business model to profitability in Sweden and Norway.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing our short- and long-term growth and CRM strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- You’ll analyze customer behavior, data, and insights to create optimized plans for all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- You’ll identify, develop & optimize growth channels to drive revenue and user growth.
- You’ll report to the CCO/Co-Founder and steer a small, passionate Nordic team.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing and our in-house creative studio as well as product teams to ensure our growth and CRM strategies are successful.
- You’ll run a small, cross-functional team towards a common goal – anyone from a content maker to a marketing coordinator.
- You’re a natural entrepreneur, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for seeing things through from start to finish.
- You shine in creativity and data-driven growth.
- You’re a courageous problem-solver and business creative, who’s passionate about CRM and creating business opportunities.
- You’re knowledgeable about analytics/data insights.
- You have a successful track record in a similar role in a startup/scale-up environment.
- You have experience in the marketing ecosystem, performance-driven marketing, content strategy, data analysis, and a bit of growth hacking.
- You’ve worked in an international environment with multicultural teams.
- You’ve been in leadership positions, with proven experience in building high-performing teams.
- Having previous experience of the Fintech industry would be a bonus, but is not essential.
- You’re a modest and generous team player, who leads by example.
- You’re fluent in English - verbally and in writing.
- Join a purpose-driven team, devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives.
- Work alongside an authentic and talented bunch of people, who sincerely care for each other.
- Work from a laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home, if you prefer working remotely.)
- Be part of a diverse, fast-paced culture that nurtures psychological safety and effective agile teams.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible! For this recruitment, we collaborate with Asteri Recruitment. Do not hesitate to contact Sofie Selin, Talent Acquisition Consultant on email@example.com shall you have any questions or feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!