It starts with a dream
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it’s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it’s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people worldwide.
We created Dreams to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals, and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making it easier to save, invest and pay off debt.
As a result, the Dreams app is personal, easy to use and incredibly effective. It’ll even help you find money you didn’t know you had.
Dreams is growing at a rapid pace and is now becoming a global player. We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team at the Stockholm Head Office. This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and creative lawyer with a humble mindset to provide critical support and help us shape the future of finance!
What you will do
- negotiate and put in place commercial agreements for our B2C and B2B2C products and services
- operate in cross functional teams to assist in product reviews and help shaping great user experience within the boundaries of the regulatory landscape
- provide internal training and ensure alignment and compliance with guidelines and legal requirements, incl. GDPR, in both separate projects and day to day operations
- actively participate in scaling and developing the legal function
- law degree plus minimum 5 years relevant working experience from an in-house role within banking and finance and/or a reputable law firm
- strong skills in analysing, interpreting and advising on contractual relationships as well as drafting and negotiating tech-intense commercial agreements in a multinational setting
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a prestigeless and flexible mindset
- fluent in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
Preferred previous experience from
- working in a high-growth, owner-operated business and/or from a multinational setting with global operations
- project management
- agile working methods
What’s in it for you
- talented, authentic and passionate colleagues
- a diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable efficient agile teams
- a purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives
- a laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home for remote work)